Having food prepared can make all the difference when trying to make better choices around your nutrition. Breakfast foods like cereal, toast and bagels etc. are heavily processed and don’t contain very much nutrition. Cooking up a healthy breakfast each morning can be time consuming so this pre-made fitatta can last you a few mornings and tastes delicious.
- 6 Eggs
- Packet Broccoli Slaw (organic if possible)
- Tub Spinach (organic if possible)
- Onion (optional)
- Grass-Fed Cheese (Optional)
- Sausage, steak strips, etc. (optional)
- (Optional) – Cook sausages, steak or meat of choice to your liking
- Take a loaf pan and line it with grease paper
- (Optional) – layer the base of the pan with your meat and cheese
- Take 6 eggs, a handful of broccoli slaw, a handful of spinach and some chopped onion and lightly pulse blend it all in a blender
- Pour your egg mix into the loaf pan
- Cook for 30-35mins in the oven at around 350degrees
- Take a couple of slices each morning for breakfast and enjoy.